Drilling macro templates customization
In this page you can find some hint and indication to customize drilling macro templates.
In post processor you have several set of templates , each set of templates is intended for different drilling context.
- Frontal drilling templates
- Radial Axis C drilling templates
- Radial Axis Y drilling templates
- Lathe central drilling templates
Also check some common customization and useful info:
- Indicate macro parameters in micro
- Use simple movements instead of macro
- Find complete tag list
- Define drilling feed in sync or async mode ( usually G98 / G99)
Frontal drilling templates
Used for common drilling operations in mill machine when operate in XY plane.
Also used for lathe C or lathe CY when operate in frontal direction
From post processor dialog , you can edit these :
Radial Axis C drilling templates
Used for radial axis C
Radial Axis Y drilling templates
Used for lathe Y radial drilling operations.
In post processor dialog search "axis y" to find related templates.
Lathe central drilling templates
Used for central drilling operation in lathe context operations.
From post processor dialog , search "lathe macro" to find related templates.